Sifakesi VS AS Slimane Prediction Professional Tunisian League 1

Wed, May.5 2021         
Professional Tunisian League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sifakesi got 9 wins, 9 draws and 5 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.4 with 36 points in Professional Tunisian League 1.

 

2. AS Slimane got 9 wins, 6 draws and 8 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.5 with 33 points in Professional Tunisian League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sifakesi win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sifakesi win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches. AS Slimane win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sifakesi last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/-/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/-/O. AS Slimane last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sifakesi wins is 58.56%, the chance for a draw is 25.35% and the chance for AS Slimane to win this game is 16.09%.


Sifakesi VS AS Slimane
Prediction:Sifakesi

Sifakesi VS AS Slimane Prediction Professional Tunisian League 1