Sabah VS Melaka Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Wed, May.5 2021         
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sabah got 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.8 with 13 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Melaka got 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.9 with 13 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sabah win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sabah win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Melaka win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sabah last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/L; Handicap:W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Melaka last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sabah wins is 46.55%, the chance for a draw is 25.07% and the chance for Melaka to win this game is 28.38%.


Sabah VS Melaka
Prediction:Sabah

Sabah VS Melaka Prediction Liga Super Malaysia