Pahang VS Selangor Prediction Liga Super Malaysia

Wed, May.5 2021         
Liga Super Malaysia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Pahang got 2 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.11 with 8 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

2. Selangor got 5 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.5 with 18 points in Liga Super Malaysia.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Pahang win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Pahang win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Selangor win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Pahang last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/D; Handicap:-/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: -/O/U/O/U. Selangor last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Pahang wins is 29.27%, the chance for a draw is 25.61% and the chance for Selangor to win this game is 45.13%.


Pahang VS Selangor
Prediction:Selangor

Pahang VS Selangor Prediction Liga Super Malaysia