Al-Nasr(KSA) VS Al-Faisaly Harmah Prediction Saudi Professional League

Wed, May.5 2021         
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Al-Nasr(KSA) got 10 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.7 with 36 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

2. Al-Faisaly Harmah got 8 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.12 with 33 points in Saudi Professional League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Al-Nasr(KSA) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Al-Nasr(KSA) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Al-Faisaly Harmah win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Al-Nasr(KSA) last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Al-Faisaly Harmah last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Al-Nasr(KSA) wins is 55.87%, the chance for a draw is 23.99% and the chance for Al-Faisaly Harmah to win this game is 20.14%.


Al-Nasr(KSA) VS Al-Faisaly Harmah
Prediction:Al-Nasr(KSA)

Al-Nasr(KSA) VS Al-Faisaly Harmah Prediction Saudi Professional League