Cherno More Varna VS Botev Plovdiv Prediction Bulgaria Premier League

Wed, May.5 2021         
Bulgaria Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cherno More Varna got 10 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.7 with 37 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

2. Botev Plovdiv got 5 wins, 9 draws and 12 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.10 with 24 points in Bulgaria Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cherno More Varna win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cherno More Varna win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches. Botev Plovdiv win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cherno More Varna last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap:W/V/W/L/-; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/-. Botev Plovdiv last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/D; Handicap: L/V/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cherno More Varna wins is 60.87%, the chance for a draw is 23.83% and the chance for Botev Plovdiv to win this game is 15.30%.


Cherno More Varna VS Botev Plovdiv
Prediction:Cherno More Varna

Cherno More Varna VS Botev Plovdiv Prediction Bulgaria Premier League