NK Mura 05 VS FC Koper Prediction Slovenia 1.Liga

Wed, May.5 2021         
Slovenia 1.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. NK Mura 05 got 14 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.3 with 52 points in Slovenia 1.Liga.

 

2. FC Koper got 11 wins, 9 draws and 11 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.5 with 42 points in Slovenia 1.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, NK Mura 05 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, NK Mura 05 win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. FC Koper win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. NK Mura 05 last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap:W/W/L/L/-; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/-. FC Koper last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/L/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that NK Mura 05 wins is 54.71%, the chance for a draw is 25.83% and the chance for FC Koper to win this game is 19.45%.


NK Mura 05 VS FC Koper
Prediction:NK Mura 05

NK Mura 05 VS FC Koper Prediction Slovenia 1.Liga