Domzale VS NK Olimpija Ljubljana Prediction Slovenia 1.Liga

Wed, May.5 2021         
Slovenia 1.Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Domzale got 12 wins, 12 draws and 7 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.4 with 48 points in Slovenia 1.Liga.

 

2. NK Olimpija Ljubljana got 16 wins, 10 draws and 5 losses in the last 31 matches, rank No.1 with 58 points in Slovenia 1.Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Domzale win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Domzale win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. NK Olimpija Ljubljana win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Domzale last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. NK Olimpija Ljubljana last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Domzale wins is 35.39%, the chance for a draw is 27.55% and the chance for NK Olimpija Ljubljana to win this game is 37.06%.


Domzale VS NK Olimpija Ljubljana
Prediction:NK Olimpija Ljubljana

Domzale VS NK Olimpija Ljubljana Prediction Slovenia 1.Liga