Sparta Praha VS Slavia Praha Prediction Czech Republic Cup

Wed, May.5 2021         
Czech Republic Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sparta Praha got 18 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 29 matches, rank No.3 with 59 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

2. Slavia Praha got 24 wins, 6 draws and 0 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.1 with 78 points in Czech Republic Gambrinus Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sparta Praha win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sparta Praha win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Slavia Praha win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sparta Praha last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/L; Handicap:L/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Slavia Praha last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/W; Handicap: W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sparta Praha wins is 27.82%, the chance for a draw is 27.63% and the chance for Slavia Praha to win this game is 44.55%.


Sparta Praha VS Slavia Praha
Prediction:Slavia Praha

Sparta Praha VS Slavia Praha Prediction Czech Republic Cup