Spartak Moscow II VS Krylya Sovetov Prediction Russian National Football League

Wed, May.5 2021         
Russian National Football League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Spartak Moscow II got 12 wins, 7 draws and 20 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.15 with 43 points in Russian National Football League.

 

2. Krylya Sovetov got 29 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 39 matches, rank No.1 with 92 points in Russian National Football League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Spartak Moscow II win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Spartak Moscow II win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Krylya Sovetov win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Spartak Moscow II last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/W/L; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O. Krylya Sovetov last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Spartak Moscow II wins is 12.36%, the chance for a draw is 19.41% and the chance for Krylya Sovetov to win this game is 68.24%.


Spartak Moscow II VS Krylya Sovetov
Prediction:Krylya Sovetov

Spartak Moscow II VS Krylya Sovetov Prediction Russian National Football League