Dynamo Kyiv VS FC Mariupol Prediction Ukrainian Premier League

Wed, May.5 2021         
Ukrainian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Dynamo Kyiv got 19 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.1 with 61 points in Ukrainian Premier League.

 

2. FC Mariupol got 5 wins, 7 draws and 12 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.12 with 22 points in Ukrainian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Dynamo Kyiv win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Dynamo Kyiv win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. FC Mariupol win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Dynamo Kyiv last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/-/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/-/U/U. FC Mariupol last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/W; Handicap: L/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Dynamo Kyiv wins is 77.34%, the chance for a draw is 14.89% and the chance for FC Mariupol to win this game is 7.77%.


Dynamo Kyiv VS FC Mariupol
Prediction:Dynamo Kyiv

Dynamo Kyiv VS FC Mariupol Prediction Ukrainian Premier League