Sepsi OSK Sfantul Gheorghe VS CS Universitatea Craiova Prediction Romania Liga I

Wed, May.5 2021         
Romania Liga I -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sepsi OSK Sfantul Gheorghe got 10 wins, 15 draws and 5 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.4 with 45 points in Romania Liga I.

 

2. CS Universitatea Craiova got 16 wins, 10 draws and 4 losses in the last 30 matches, rank No.3 with 58 points in Romania Liga I.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sepsi OSK Sfantul Gheorghe win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sepsi OSK Sfantul Gheorghe win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. CS Universitatea Craiova win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sepsi OSK Sfantul Gheorghe last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U. CS Universitatea Craiova last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/V/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sepsi OSK Sfantul Gheorghe wins is 28.67%, the chance for a draw is 31.91% and the chance for CS Universitatea Craiova to win this game is 39.42%.


Sepsi OSK Sfantul Gheorghe VS CS Universitatea Craiova
Prediction:CS Universitatea Craiova

Sepsi OSK Sfantul Gheorghe VS CS Universitatea Craiova Prediction Romania Liga I