Partizan Belgrade VS Backa Topola Prediction Serbian Superliga

Wed, May.5 2021         
Serbian Superliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Partizan Belgrade got 28 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.2 with 86 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

2. Backa Topola got 14 wins, 7 draws and 13 losses in the last 34 matches, rank No.7 with 49 points in Serbian Superliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Partizan Belgrade win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Partizan Belgrade win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Backa Topola win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Partizan Belgrade last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/L/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U. Backa Topola last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Partizan Belgrade wins is 76.91%, the chance for a draw is 14.46% and the chance for Backa Topola to win this game is 8.63%.


Partizan Belgrade VS Backa Topola
Prediction:Partizan Belgrade

Partizan Belgrade VS Backa Topola Prediction Serbian Superliga