Servette VS St. Gallen Prediction Switzerland Cup

Wed, May.5 2021         
Switzerland Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Servette got 13 wins, 8 draws and 11 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.3 with 47 points in Swiss Super League.

 

2. St. Gallen got 9 wins, 10 draws and 13 losses in the last 32 matches, rank No.8 with 37 points in Swiss Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Servette win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Servette win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. St. Gallen win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Servette last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/D; Handicap:W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/O/O. St. Gallen last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/D/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Servette wins is 40.91%, the chance for a draw is 27.25% and the chance for St. Gallen to win this game is 31.84%.


Servette VS St. Gallen
Prediction:Servette

Servette VS St. Gallen Prediction Switzerland Cup