Monterrey VS Columbus Crew Prediction CONCACAF Champions League

Wed, May.5 2021         
CONCACAF Champions League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Monterrey got 8 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.4 with 28 points in Primera Division de Mexico.

 

2. Columbus Crew got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.10 with 2 points in USA Major League Soccer.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Monterrey win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Monterrey win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Columbus Crew win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Monterrey last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/L; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Columbus Crew last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Monterrey wins is 47.61%, the chance for a draw is 26.83% and the chance for Columbus Crew to win this game is 25.55%.


Monterrey VS Columbus Crew
Prediction:Monterrey

Monterrey VS Columbus Crew Prediction CONCACAF Champions League