Panathinaikos VS Asteras Tripolis Prediction Greece Super League A

Wed, May.5 2021         
Greece Super League A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Panathinaikos got 13 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.5 with 45 points in Greece Super League A.

 

2. Asteras Tripolis got 11 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses in the last 26 matches, rank No.6 with 42 points in Greece Super League A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Panathinaikos win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Panathinaikos win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Asteras Tripolis win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Panathinaikos last five matches, 1x2: D/D/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Asteras Tripolis last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Panathinaikos wins is 54.85%, the chance for a draw is 27.23% and the chance for Asteras Tripolis to win this game is 17.92%.


Panathinaikos VS Asteras Tripolis
Prediction:Panathinaikos

Panathinaikos VS Asteras Tripolis Prediction Greece Super League A