Racing Club VS Sao Paulo Prediction Copa Libertadores

Wed, May.5 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Racing Club got 5 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.9 with 18 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

2. Sao Paulo got 8 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.1 with 26 points in Brazil Campeonato Paulista.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Racing Club win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Racing Club win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Sao Paulo win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Racing Club last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/L; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Sao Paulo last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Racing Club wins is 31.97%, the chance for a draw is 28.66% and the chance for Sao Paulo to win this game is 39.37%.


Racing Club VS Sao Paulo
Prediction:Sao Paulo

Racing Club VS Sao Paulo Prediction Copa Libertadores