Internacional RS VS Olimpia Asuncion Prediction Copa Libertadores

Wed, May.5 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Internacional RS got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.7 with 0 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Olimpia Asuncion got 8 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 14 matches, rank No.2 with 26 points in Primera Division de Paraguay.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Internacional RS win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Internacional RS win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Olimpia Asuncion win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Internacional RS last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Olimpia Asuncion last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Internacional RS wins is 62.22%, the chance for a draw is 23.02% and the chance for Olimpia Asuncion to win this game is 14.76%.


Internacional RS VS Olimpia Asuncion
Prediction:Internacional RS

Internacional RS VS Olimpia Asuncion Prediction Copa Libertadores