Rentistas VS Sporting Cristal Prediction Copa Libertadores

Wed, May.5 2021         
Copa Libertadores -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rentistas got 2 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.16 with 10 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Sporting Cristal got 6 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.1 with 18 points in Peru Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rentistas win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rentistas win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Sporting Cristal win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rentistas last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/L/D; Handicap:V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Sporting Cristal last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/W; Handicap: W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rentistas wins is 35.77%, the chance for a draw is 28.60% and the chance for Sporting Cristal to win this game is 35.63%.


Rentistas VS Sporting Cristal
Prediction:Rentistas

Rentistas VS Sporting Cristal Prediction Copa Libertadores