Torque VS Club Guabira Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Wed, May.5 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Torque got 7 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 26 points in Uruguay Primera Division.

 

2. Club Guabira got 4 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.6 with 12 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Torque win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Torque win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Club Guabira win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Torque last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/W; Handicap:L/V/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/V/U/U/U. Club Guabira last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/L/L; Handicap: V/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Torque wins is 66.75%, the chance for a draw is 20.72% and the chance for Club Guabira to win this game is 12.53%.


Torque VS Club Guabira
Prediction:Torque

Torque VS Club Guabira Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana