Bolivar VS Ceara Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Wed, May.5 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bolivar got 4 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.2 with 13 points in Bolivia Primera Division.

 

2. Ceara got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.15 with 0 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bolivar win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bolivar win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Ceara win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 28.57% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bolivar last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/L; Handicap:W/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Ceara last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/-/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/-/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bolivar wins is 62.57%, the chance for a draw is 22.06% and the chance for Ceara to win this game is 15.37%.


Bolivar VS Ceara
Prediction:Bolivar

Bolivar VS Ceara Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana