Bragantino VS Talleres Cordoba Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Wed, May.5 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bragantino got 6 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.2 with 22 points in Brazil Campeonato Paulista.

 

2. Talleres Cordoba got 5 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 12 matches, rank No.6 with 20 points in Argentine Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bragantino win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bragantino win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Talleres Cordoba win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bragantino last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/W; Handicap:L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Talleres Cordoba last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/W; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bragantino wins is 55.96%, the chance for a draw is 24.19% and the chance for Talleres Cordoba to win this game is 19.85%.


Bragantino VS Talleres Cordoba
Prediction:Bragantino

Bragantino VS Talleres Cordoba Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana