Deportes Tolima VS Club Sport Emelec Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana

Wed, May.5 2021         
Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportes Tolima got 8 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.5 with 30 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. Club Sport Emelec got 7 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.1 with 23 points in Primera Division de Ecuador.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportes Tolima win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportes Tolima win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Club Sport Emelec win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportes Tolima last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/D; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/U. Club Sport Emelec last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportes Tolima wins is 40.23%, the chance for a draw is 29.08% and the chance for Club Sport Emelec to win this game is 30.69%.


Deportes Tolima VS Club Sport Emelec
Prediction:Deportes Tolima

Deportes Tolima VS Club Sport Emelec Prediction Conmebol - Copa Sudamericana