Vasco da Gama VS Boavista F.C Prediction Brasil Cup

Wed, Jun.9 2021         
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vasco da Gama got 0 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.19 with 1 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Boavista F.C got 2 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.9 with 11 points in Brazil Campeonato Carioca.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vasco da Gama win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vasco da Gama win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Boavista F.C win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vasco da Gama last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/L/W; Handicap:V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: V/U/U/U/U. Boavista F.C last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/D/D; Handicap: V/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vasco da Gama wins is 65.71%, the chance for a draw is 20.89% and the chance for Boavista F.C to win this game is 13.40%.


Vasco da Gama VS Boavista F.C
Prediction:Vasco da Gama

Vasco da Gama VS Boavista F.C Prediction Brasil Cup