Juazeirense VS Cruzeiro (MG) Prediction Brasil Cup

Wed, Jun.9 2021         
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Juazeirense got 5 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.1 with 18 points in Brazil Campeonato Baiano Division.

 

2. Cruzeiro (MG) got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.20 with 0 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Juazeirense win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Juazeirense win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Cruzeiro (MG) win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Juazeirense last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/-. Cruzeiro (MG) last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Juazeirense wins is 21.34%, the chance for a draw is 26.89% and the chance for Cruzeiro (MG) to win this game is 51.77%.


Juazeirense VS Cruzeiro (MG)
Prediction:Cruzeiro (MG)

Juazeirense VS Cruzeiro (MG) Prediction Brasil Cup