Bragantino VS Fluminense RJ Prediction Brasil Cup

Wed, Jun.9 2021         
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bragantino got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.5 with 4 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

2. Fluminense RJ got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.6 with 4 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bragantino win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bragantino win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Fluminense RJ win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bragantino last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U. Fluminense RJ last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/L; Handicap: V/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bragantino wins is 42.08%, the chance for a draw is 28.26% and the chance for Fluminense RJ to win this game is 29.66%.


Bragantino VS Fluminense RJ
Prediction:Bragantino

Bragantino VS Fluminense RJ Prediction Brasil Cup