Criciuma VS America MG Prediction Brasil Cup

Wed, Jun.9 2021         
Brasil Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Criciuma got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.4 with 4 points in Brasileiro, Serie C.

 

2. America MG got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.19 with 0 points in Brazil Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Criciuma win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Criciuma win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. America MG win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Criciuma last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U. America MG last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/D; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Criciuma wins is 22.25%, the chance for a draw is 27.67% and the chance for America MG to win this game is 50.07%.


Criciuma VS America MG
Prediction:America MG

Criciuma VS America MG Prediction Brasil Cup