Gimpo FC VS Pyeongtaek Citizen Prediction Korea Challengers League

Wed, Jun.9 2021         
Korea Challengers League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gimpo FC got 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.2 with 21 points in Korea Challengers League.

 

2. Pyeongtaek Citizen got 2 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 11 matches, rank No.14 with 9 points in Korea Challengers League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gimpo FC win rate is 66.67%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gimpo FC win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 75.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches. Pyeongtaek Citizen win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gimpo FC last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:W/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/-. Pyeongtaek Citizen last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/V/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gimpo FC wins is 57.68%, the chance for a draw is 25.60% and the chance for Pyeongtaek Citizen to win this game is 16.71%.


Gimpo FC VS Pyeongtaek Citizen
Prediction:Gimpo FC

Gimpo FC VS Pyeongtaek Citizen Prediction Korea Challengers League