Akwa United VS Heartland FC Prediction Nigerian Premier League

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Nigerian Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Akwa United got 12 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.2 with 46 points in Nigerian Premier League.

 

2. Heartland FC got 9 wins, 8 draws and 8 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.11 with 35 points in Nigerian Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Akwa United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Akwa United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches. Heartland FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Akwa United last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/W; Handicap:-/-/W/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/U/-/-. Heartland FC last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/W; Handicap: -/-/L/-/-; Over/Under: -/-/U/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Akwa United wins is 70.83%, the chance for a draw is 20.16% and the chance for Heartland FC to win this game is 9.00%.


Akwa United VS Heartland FC
Prediction:Akwa United

Akwa United VS Heartland FC Prediction Nigerian Premier League