Metallurg Lipetsk VS FK Kaluga Prediction Russia Division 2

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Russia Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Metallurg Lipetsk got 19 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.1 with 61 points in Russia Division 2.

 

2. FK Kaluga got 13 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.7 with 43 points in Russia Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Metallurg Lipetsk win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Metallurg Lipetsk win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 71.43%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. FK Kaluga win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 71.43% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Metallurg Lipetsk last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/W/-/W/-; Over/Under: O/U/-/O/-. FK Kaluga last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Metallurg Lipetsk wins is 68.67%, the chance for a draw is 20.44% and the chance for FK Kaluga to win this game is 10.88%.


Metallurg Lipetsk VS FK Kaluga
Prediction:Metallurg Lipetsk

Metallurg Lipetsk VS FK Kaluga Prediction Russia Division 2