FK Ryazan VS Sokol Prediction Russia Division 2

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Russia Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FK Ryazan got 18 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.2 with 56 points in Russia Division 2.

 

2. Sokol got 15 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses in the last 28 matches, rank No.5 with 52 points in Russia Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FK Ryazan win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FK Ryazan win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Sokol win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FK Ryazan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap:-/-/L/L/-; Over/Under: -/-/O/O/-. Sokol last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FK Ryazan wins is 50.33%, the chance for a draw is 23.97% and the chance for Sokol to win this game is 25.70%.


FK Ryazan VS Sokol
Prediction:FK Ryazan

FK Ryazan VS Sokol Prediction Russia Division 2