Gimnasia Jujuy VS Atletico Rafaela Prediction Argentine Division 2

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gimnasia Jujuy got 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.7 with 14 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Atletico Rafaela got 3 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.6 with 14 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gimnasia Jujuy win rate is 14.29%, handicap odds win rate is 14.29%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gimnasia Jujuy win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Rafaela win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gimnasia Jujuy last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/V. Atletico Rafaela last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gimnasia Jujuy wins is 33.43%, the chance for a draw is 32.86% and the chance for Atletico Rafaela to win this game is 33.71%.


Gimnasia Jujuy VS Atletico Rafaela
Prediction:Atletico Rafaela

Gimnasia Jujuy VS Atletico Rafaela Prediction Argentine Division 2