Deportivo Riestra VS Belgrano Prediction Argentine Division 2

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportivo Riestra got 4 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.6 with 13 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Belgrano got 3 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.12 with 11 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportivo Riestra win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportivo Riestra win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Belgrano win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportivo Riestra last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/D; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/O. Belgrano last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportivo Riestra wins is 37.56%, the chance for a draw is 30.95% and the chance for Belgrano to win this game is 31.49%.


Deportivo Riestra VS Belgrano
Prediction:Deportivo Riestra

Deportivo Riestra VS Belgrano Prediction Argentine Division 2