Santa Marina Tandil VS Defensores de Belgrano Prediction Argentine Division 2

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Santa Marina Tandil got 3 wins, 6 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.4 with 15 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Defensores de Belgrano got 2 wins, 7 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.10 with 13 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Santa Marina Tandil win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Santa Marina Tandil win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Defensores de Belgrano win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Santa Marina Tandil last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/V/U/U. Defensores de Belgrano last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/W; Handicap: L/V/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Santa Marina Tandil wins is 36.89%, the chance for a draw is 33.01% and the chance for Defensores de Belgrano to win this game is 30.10%.


Santa Marina Tandil VS Defensores de Belgrano
Prediction:Santa Marina Tandil

Santa Marina Tandil VS Defensores de Belgrano Prediction Argentine Division 2