Club Atletico Tigre VS Estudiantes de Caseros Prediction Argentine Division 2

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Club Atletico Tigre got 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.3 with 20 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Estudiantes de Caseros got 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.15 with 10 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Club Atletico Tigre win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Club Atletico Tigre win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Estudiantes de Caseros win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Club Atletico Tigre last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: V/U/U/U/V. Estudiantes de Caseros last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Club Atletico Tigre wins is 56.74%, the chance for a draw is 27.07% and the chance for Estudiantes de Caseros to win this game is 16.19%.


Club Atletico Tigre VS Estudiantes de Caseros
Prediction:Club Atletico Tigre

Club Atletico Tigre VS Estudiantes de Caseros Prediction Argentine Division 2