Agropecuario de Carlos Casares VS Atletico Atlanta Prediction Argentine Division 2

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Agropecuario de Carlos Casares got 2 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.10 with 11 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. Atletico Atlanta got 6 wins, 4 draws and 0 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.1 with 22 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Agropecuario de Carlos Casares win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Agropecuario de Carlos Casares win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Atlanta win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Agropecuario de Carlos Casares last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/D/D; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/U. Atletico Atlanta last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Agropecuario de Carlos Casares wins is 30.32%, the chance for a draw is 36.94% and the chance for Atletico Atlanta to win this game is 32.74%.


Agropecuario de Carlos Casares VS Atletico Atlanta
Prediction: draw

Agropecuario de Carlos Casares VS Atletico Atlanta Prediction Argentine Division 2