Deportes Tolima VS La Equidad Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Deportes Tolima got 8 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.5 with 30 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

2. La Equidad got 8 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.6 with 30 points in Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Deportes Tolima win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Deportes Tolima win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. La Equidad win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Deportes Tolima last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/D; Handicap:L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/O/U/U/U. La Equidad last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/D; Handicap: W/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Deportes Tolima wins is 49.97%, the chance for a draw is 29.88% and the chance for La Equidad to win this game is 20.14%.


Deportes Tolima VS La Equidad
Prediction:Deportes Tolima

Deportes Tolima VS La Equidad Prediction Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura