Fjolnir VS Vikingur Olafsvik Prediction Iceland Division 1

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Iceland Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fjolnir got 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.2 with 10 points in Iceland Division 1.

 

2. Vikingur Olafsvik got 0 wins, 0 draws and 5 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.12 with 0 points in Iceland Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fjolnir win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fjolnir win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 57.14%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 10 matches. Vikingur Olafsvik win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 83.33% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fjolnir last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Vikingur Olafsvik last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fjolnir wins is 71.58%, the chance for a draw is 16.07% and the chance for Vikingur Olafsvik to win this game is 12.35%.


Fjolnir VS Vikingur Olafsvik
Prediction:Fjolnir

Fjolnir VS Vikingur Olafsvik Prediction Iceland Division 1