Throttur Reykjavik VS Grindavik Prediction Iceland Division 1

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Iceland Division 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Throttur Reykjavik got 1 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.10 with 4 points in Iceland Division 1.

 

2. Grindavik got 3 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.4 with 9 points in Iceland Division 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Throttur Reykjavik win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Throttur Reykjavik win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Grindavik win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Throttur Reykjavik last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Grindavik last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/W; Handicap: V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Throttur Reykjavik wins is 15.69%, the chance for a draw is 20.14% and the chance for Grindavik to win this game is 64.17%.


Throttur Reykjavik VS Grindavik
Prediction:Grindavik

Throttur Reykjavik VS Grindavik Prediction Iceland Division 1