KTP Kotka VS HIFK Prediction Finland Veikkausliga

Thu, Jun.10 2021         
Finland Veikkausliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. KTP Kotka got 1 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.10 with 4 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

2. HIFK got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.6 with 8 points in Finland Veikkausliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, KTP Kotka win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, KTP Kotka win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. HIFK win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. KTP Kotka last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/D; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/V/O/O/U. HIFK last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/D/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that KTP Kotka wins is 29.03%, the chance for a draw is 28.82% and the chance for HIFK to win this game is 42.16%.


KTP Kotka VS HIFK
Prediction:HIFK

KTP Kotka VS HIFK Prediction Finland Veikkausliga