Philippines VS Guam Island Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Philippines got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Guam Island got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Philippines win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Philippines win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Guam Island win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 22.22%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Philippines last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap:W/W/V/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/O. Guam Island last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Philippines wins is 87.19%, the chance for a draw is 8.87% and the chance for Guam Island to win this game is 3.94%.


Philippines VS Guam Island
Prediction:Philippines

Philippines VS Guam Island Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)