Cambodia VS Iran Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cambodia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Iran got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cambodia win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cambodia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Iran win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cambodia last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap:W/L/V/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/O. Iran last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cambodia wins is 2.96%, the chance for a draw is 3.93% and the chance for Iran to win this game is 93.11%.


Cambodia VS Iran
Prediction:Iran

Cambodia VS Iran Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)