Nepal VS Australia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nepal got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Australia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nepal win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nepal win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches. Australia win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nepal last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap:L/W/-/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/-/O/U. Australia last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nepal wins is 2.50%, the chance for a draw is 4.00% and the chance for Australia to win this game is 93.50%.


Nepal VS Australia
Prediction:Australia

Nepal VS Australia Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)