Afghanistan VS Oman Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Afghanistan got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Oman got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Afghanistan win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Afghanistan win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Oman win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Afghanistan last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/D; Handicap:L/-/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/-/O/U/U. Oman last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap: V/W/-/L/-; Over/Under: U/O/-/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Afghanistan wins is 6.83%, the chance for a draw is 15.44% and the chance for Oman to win this game is 77.73%.


Afghanistan VS Oman
Prediction:Oman

Afghanistan VS Oman Prediction FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC)