Ekenas IF Fotboll VS Klubi 04 Helsinki Prediction Finland Ykkonen

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
Finland Ykkonen -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Ekenas IF Fotboll got 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.1 with 11 points in Finland Ykkonen.

 

2. Klubi 04 Helsinki got 1 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.12 with 4 points in Finland Ykkonen.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Ekenas IF Fotboll win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Ekenas IF Fotboll win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Klubi 04 Helsinki win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Ekenas IF Fotboll last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/L; Handicap:V/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Klubi 04 Helsinki last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/W/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Ekenas IF Fotboll wins is 61.06%, the chance for a draw is 21.38% and the chance for Klubi 04 Helsinki to win this game is 17.56%.


Ekenas IF Fotboll VS Klubi 04 Helsinki
Prediction:Ekenas IF Fotboll

Ekenas IF Fotboll VS Klubi 04 Helsinki Prediction Finland Ykkonen