Cork City VS Cabinteely FC Prediction Ireland First Division

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
Ireland First Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cork City got 2 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.8 with 9 points in Ireland First Division.

 

2. Cabinteely FC got 5 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 9 matches, rank No.5 with 15 points in Ireland First Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cork City win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cork City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Cabinteely FC win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cork City last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/W/D; Handicap:L/V/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Cabinteely FC last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cork City wins is 50.17%, the chance for a draw is 25.97% and the chance for Cabinteely FC to win this game is 23.86%.


Cork City VS Cabinteely FC
Prediction:Cork City

Cork City VS Cabinteely FC Prediction Ireland First Division