UC Dublin VS Cobh Ramblers Prediction Ireland First Division

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
Ireland First Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. UC Dublin got 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.2 with 19 points in Ireland First Division.

 

2. Cobh Ramblers got 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.9 with 8 points in Ireland First Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, UC Dublin win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, UC Dublin win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Cobh Ramblers win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. UC Dublin last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/W/W; Handicap:W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Cobh Ramblers last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/-/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that UC Dublin wins is 59.42%, the chance for a draw is 22.53% and the chance for Cobh Ramblers to win this game is 18.05%.


UC Dublin VS Cobh Ramblers
Prediction:UC Dublin

UC Dublin VS Cobh Ramblers Prediction Ireland First Division