Guarani SP VS Nautico (PE) Prediction Brazil Serie B

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
Brazil Serie B -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Guarani SP got 1 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.3 with 4 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

2. Nautico (PE) got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 2 matches, rank No.2 with 6 points in Brazil Serie B.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Guarani SP win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Guarani SP win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Nautico (PE) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Guarani SP last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Nautico (PE) last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/-/-/-; Over/Under: U/U/-/-/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Guarani SP wins is 35.69%, the chance for a draw is 34.41% and the chance for Nautico (PE) to win this game is 29.90%.


Guarani SP VS Nautico (PE)
Prediction:Guarani SP

Guarani SP VS Nautico (PE) Prediction Brazil Serie B