Green Gully Cavaliers VS Avondale FC Prediction VIC Premier League

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
VIC Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Green Gully Cavaliers got 4 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.9 with 16 points in VIC Premier League.

 

2. Avondale FC got 7 wins, 5 draws and 1 losses in the last 13 matches, rank No.1 with 26 points in VIC Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Green Gully Cavaliers win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Green Gully Cavaliers win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Avondale FC win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 12.50% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Green Gully Cavaliers last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/D; Handicap:L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Avondale FC last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/W; Handicap: L/W/L/W/-; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/-.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Green Gully Cavaliers wins is 22.38%, the chance for a draw is 22.38% and the chance for Avondale FC to win this game is 55.25%.


Green Gully Cavaliers VS Avondale FC
Prediction:Avondale FC

Green Gully Cavaliers VS Avondale FC Prediction VIC Premier League