Almagro VS San Telmo Prediction Argentine Division 2

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
Argentine Division 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Almagro got 3 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.16 with 10 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

2. San Telmo got 3 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.10 with 14 points in Argentine Division 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Almagro win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Almagro win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. San Telmo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Almagro last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/L; Handicap:W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/V/O/O. San Telmo last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/W/L; Handicap: L/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/V/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Almagro wins is 37.21%, the chance for a draw is 33.95% and the chance for San Telmo to win this game is 28.85%.


Almagro VS San Telmo
Prediction:Almagro

Almagro VS San Telmo Prediction Argentine Division 2