Las Vegas Lights VS San Antonio Prediction USL First Division

Fri, Jun.11 2021         
USL First Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Las Vegas Lights got 1 wins, 0 draws and 4 losses in the last 5 matches, rank No.31 with 3 points in USL First Division.

 

2. San Antonio got 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 losses in the last 6 matches, rank No.11 with 9 points in USL First Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Las Vegas Lights win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Las Vegas Lights win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 87.50% in the last 10 matches. San Antonio win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 28.57%, over 2.5 rate is 42.86% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Las Vegas Lights last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap:-/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: -/O/O/O/O. San Antonio last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/D; Handicap: L/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Las Vegas Lights wins is 23.67%, the chance for a draw is 23.67% and the chance for San Antonio to win this game is 52.66%.


Las Vegas Lights VS San Antonio
Prediction:San Antonio

Las Vegas Lights VS San Antonio Prediction USL First Division